RiskApps has calculators for:
- Body mass index (BMI)
- Blood pressure
- Lipids (total and HDL cholesterol plus triglyceride).
There is also a cardiovascular risk calculator that combines BMI, blood pressure and lipids with smoking and glucose metabolism, and takes account of the interactions between these risk factors.
The BMI calculator in particular can be made available as a stand-alone tool for use by agents, brokers and other financial advisers.
Mix & match
With RiskApps you have options galore:
- Choose which apps you want – from a full underwriting manual to one app or even just a calculator.
- The content can be modified as much as you want – from adjustments to ratings so as to follow your own individual philosophy, to a bespoke solution.
- If you really want, you can buy just the content and host it and maintain it yourself.
RiskApps gives you lots of other options that enable the content to be tailored to your requirements or personalised to the wishes of individual users. You have control over what RiskApps does, how it looks and behaves, and how much users can do. For example, you can:
- Create links to relevant websites
- Add documents containing supplementary information and guidelines
- Add personal and shared notes
- Alert users to changes, news, events, new instructions, etc when they sign in