FAct is our ‘first action’ app aimed at agents, brokers and other intermediaries – and even for consumers as well.
FAct is designed to tell a non-expert audience about medical conditions and other risk factors and explain their implications for life, critical illness and disability insurance.
It gives basic background information expressed in simple terms and then, via a short series of questions, gives an indication of the impact, if any, the risk factor has on acceptability for cover.
Mix & match
With RiskApps you have options galore:
- Choose which apps you want – from a full underwriting manual to one app or even just a calculator.
- The content can be modified as much as you want – from adjustments to ratings so as to follow your own individual philosophy, to a bespoke solution.
- If you really want, you can buy just the content and host it and maintain it yourself.
RiskApps gives you lots of other options that enable the content to be tailored to your requirements or personalised to the wishes of individual users. You have control over what RiskApps does, how it looks and behaves, and how much users can do. For example, you can:
- Create links to relevant websites
- Add documents containing supplementary information and guidelines
- Add personal and shared notes
- Alert users to changes, news, events, new instructions, etc when they sign in