An applicant’s occupation is still a significant risk factor – especially for disability insurances.
RiskApps provides guidelines covering occupational risk in respect of a whole range of benefits. You can choose between guidelines based on conventional occupation titles or on the duties carried out by the individual applicant – ensuring the assessment truly matches the risk.
Mix & match
With RiskApps you have options galore:
- Choose which apps you want – from a full underwriting manual to one app or even just a calculator.
- The content can be modified as much as you want – from adjustments to ratings so as to follow your own individual philosophy, to a bespoke solution.
- If you really want, you can buy just the content and host it and maintain it yourself.
RiskApps gives you lots of other options that enable the content to be tailored to your requirements or personalised to the wishes of individual users. You have control over what RiskApps does, how it looks and behaves, and how much users can do. For example, you can:
- Create links to relevant websites
- Add documents containing supplementary information and guidelines
- Add personal and shared notes
- Alert users to changes, news, events, new instructions, etc when they sign in