If the world seems a more dangerous place it’s because news coverage of events around the globe is so extensive and so readily available.
While we all have a better idea of what is happening where, what are the real risks for mortality and morbidity?
RiskApps has background information and risk factors for over 200 countries plus rating guidelines as appropriate.
And we can set up links to and direct feeds from websites appropriate to your market, giving your underwriters access to up-to-date information.
Mix & match
With RiskApps you have options galore:
- Choose which apps you want – from a full underwriting manual to one app or even just a calculator.
- The content can be modified as much as you want – from adjustments to ratings so as to follow your own individual philosophy, to a bespoke solution.
- If you really want, you can buy just the content and host it and maintain it yourself.
RiskApps gives you lots of other options that enable the content to be tailored to your requirements or personalised to the wishes of individual users. You have control over what RiskApps does, how it looks and behaves, and how much users can do. For example, you can:
- Create links to relevant websites
- Add documents containing supplementary information and guidelines
- Add personal and shared notes
- Alert users to changes, news, events, new instructions, etc when they sign in